Top Six Signs the Herman Cain Campaign is Just About Over:
6. Cain just confided to an aide: "Don't tell anyone, but if my campaign had been a horse, I would have shot it weeks ago!"
5. When asked about accusations against her husband, Cain's wife said: "I know my husband Henry and believe what he tells me. Plus, he knows that if I caught him fooling around, he'd have to spend the rest of his life sleeping with one eye open!"
4. Exasperated, Cain told reporters: "Let he who has not made a pass at a woman in a car, cast the first stone!"
3. When questioned about Libya, Cain responded: "Are you sure you don't mean Liberia? I have a really good response about Liberia!"
2. When asked by someone else about Obama's particular handling of Libya, a more-prepared Cain responded: "I would have killed Gaddafi before Qaddafi...no, wait, I mean vice-versa!"
1. When asked about addressing the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian situation, Cain answered: "I don't have an easy answer, but in my previous job, extra cheese and mushrooms worked wonders!"
Visit our website at http://www.XtremeKomedy.com or Like us on Facebook and watch highlights from previous shows.